The first important thing in installing an APK file on an Android device is that we need to enable Unknown Sources for our device. This will help the system bypass and allow users to install applications. Files that are not from the official source (via Google Store …).
How to install games & apps from APKs, APK & OBB files
The procedure is relatively simple, including basic steps such as clicking the Settings icon – Settings on the device screen. Then clicking on Security and ticking the box to allow the installation of unknown sources.
However, you should also pay attention, when doing this, all software, applications are not “safe” will be able to install on your device. This also means that the virus. And trojan can intrusive on your phone, so when installing should pay close attention to it.
After allowing the device to receive software and applications from external sources. We begin to install the APK file for Android without using CH Play.
How to install APK file
Allow Unknown Sources:
- Open the device’s setup application.
- Drag and click Security (it is usually in the Personal section of the menu).
- Click the Unknown Sources button to turn it on.
- Read the necessary information carefully, if feeling appropriate, you can click the OK button to complete. You can then proceed to install sources other than Google Play quickly.
How to install APKs file (MODDED-1 SAI)
- You need to install the MODDED-1 SAI app on Google Play before you can install the APK file on your device.
- Open the APK application on your device, then press the install button.
- Navigate to the location of the previously downloaded the APK file.
- Click the Select box -> the installation window will appear shortly, select the installation to complete the installation process.
Install the application with Obb data:
- Download Obb and extract it.
- Copy the folder you have into / SDCARD / Android / Obb folder.
- Check and open the app shortly.
Note: You need to be cautious when installing an APK file that requires too much permission. The majority of malicious applications will steal your personal information for malicious purposes. If in doubt, stop and don’t install the APK file.